How do Botox injections work?
Botox works by temporarily immobilizing targeted muscles reducing the amount of muscle contractions largely responsible for fine lines and wrinkles.
With grinding and clenching your teeth — whether it’s stress-related or subconscious during sleep — Botox can calm the nerves and tissues involved in grinding. Only the localized treatment area is affected, so there’s no danger of wider paralysis.
How long do the effects of Botox last?
You’ll notice a less gummy smile or reduced symptoms of teeth grinding within a week, depending on why you received the injections. Botox’s effects often last a few months, but results vary, and you may need more or fewer treatments than others.
To see if this innovative service is right for you, call for an appointment or book one online now.
*Individual Results May Vary
What is Botox used for in the dental office?
- Bruxism (relieves grinding or clenching of teeth)
- Gummy Smile (relaxes upper lip to reduce the appearance of the gums while smiling
- Migraines (minimize frequency and severity of migraines)
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles (reduce the appearance of facial lines and wrinkles such as on the forehead, between the eyebrows and around the eyes
- Eyebrow Lifts (relaxes muscles that pull the brow line down)
Why choose Botox?
- Fast results
- Effective 3 – 6 months
- No downtime
- Minimal side effects
- Treats multiple areas of the face
How do Dermal fillers work?
Dermal fillers are made from Hyaluronic Acid – a substance already present in your skin! As we age, this substance in our skin decreases, giving us more defined lines. By injecting Hyaluronic Acid, you can obtain smoother and more youthful skin. Dermal Fillers will last up to one year.
What can Dermal fillers treat?
Commonly, Dermal fillers are used to create a fuller lip. They can also be used to treat deep lines such as your Nasal Labial Fold, otherwise known as your smile lines.